We have expertise in:
- Effective corporate computer training
- Small business software support
- Streetproofing business staff against cybercrime
in the Greater Toronto and Niagara area.
Excel - the "Swiss Army Officers' Knife"
is our most popular training product.
To be considered effective in most business or technical environments, strong Excel skills are desirable.
Our experience in corporate training is "baked into" our courseware with relevant "recipes" ready to use in your workplace.
In addition to training, we consult with businesses to fight cybercrime.
Staff awareness and "streetproofing" sessions help you create a culture of awareness.
Staff awareness is a solid first line of defence.
Our training philosophy
is that hands-on classes is the most cost effective
approach to learning and retention.
- Guided training increases productivity and empowers staff.
- a hands-on group training session
- private instruction
- remote learning format
Our valued corporate training clients include:
- St. David's Hydroponics
- St. Andrew's Presbyterian Church
- Mazin Furniture Industries
- Metro Toronto (the daily newspaper)
- Toronto Hydro Electric Systems
- McWhirter and Associates Inc.
- Corpfinance International Limited (CFI)
- Donald Construction
- Canada Revenue Agency
- Town of Markham
We also provide software support to clients on-site or remotely to troubleshoot and resolve computer issues.
Back to top of page
This page updated February 2022